are based in our HQ and has no shift rotation. However, travelling to sites
are required as and when needed.
requires high drive to ensure all queries (whether they be technical or
operational) are acknowledged, attended and solved.
position also requires to assist and support the organisations day-to-day IT related
operations (hardware and software) needs including but not limited to:
- Assisting in setup and installation of POS
(REVEL) and support software across the company’s stores.
- Assisting in setup and roll-out system features
and improved functionally as and when they become available across the
- Providing training and technical support (remote
and on-site) in the use of systems (REVEL, Zenput, etc) and hardware issues
as and when needed.
- Assist in determining the hardware requirements
of each sites and arrange for their procurement.
- Documenting solutions and create trouble-shooting
procedure manuals for common technical issues for stores to follow.
- Acting as the key contact person for all system
trouble-shooting and resolution with vendors and support teams.
- Ensuring the right policies are established and
in place to protect and safeguard all information technology data.
- Assisting in ensuring all IT assets are properly
accounted for, recorded in a register and regularly audited.
- Managing and administering users including:
creating, terminating of user IDs, assigning user rights and access, etc.
- Performing any other tasks assigned by
- Limited and should check with
superior prior to committing costs and decisions unless otherwise instructed
on a case by case basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate
Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent.
- Basic software and hardware knowledge in IT.
- Resourceful and able to find solutions to issues.
- Methodical and logical thinking.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess own transport.
- At least 1 year working experience in
a related IT support role is required for this position.