periodic audit to ensure the quality standards are observed and always
maintain QMS ISO 9001 and FSMS (MeSTI, HACCP/GMP, FSSC22000)
assist department to ensure Halal certification validity is maintained.
assist department in maintaining system related to sustainable program
raw materials (Rainforest Alliance, UTZ, RSPO)
coordinate periodical Food Safety Meeting, conduct Internal Quality
Audit, Training and Management Review.
quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options and
implementing action plans.
quality processes by establishing product specification and quality
attributes, determine quality standards and update quality procedures.
monitor Central Kitchen and Outlets hygiene and cleanliness in general.
- Apply, renew, manage, and ensure compliance
(Jakim Halal, HACCP, ISO etc.).
- Provide technical assistance pertaining
compliance to halal requirement.
- Develop and manage audit program for all certifications.
- In charge of end to end for HALAL compliance
- Candidate must possess at least Professional
Certificate, Diploma/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology /
Nutrition or any related field.
- Familiar with JAKIM's web-portal and
the flow of new and renewal applications.
- Have certificate in Halal Executive
- At least 2 Year(s) of working
experience in handling Halal including knowledge on Food Safety System such
as GMP, HACCP or any related field
Food and Beverage
Food & Beverage Services Management